R4S2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R4S2 Is a championship were the winner gets a s2 License in LFS a online raceing simulator

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

JUST FOR FUN RACE!!!!! FUEL ECONOMY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rewrew421
Admin

JUST FOR FUN RACE!!!!! FUEL ECONOMY Empty
PostSubject: JUST FOR FUN RACE!!!!! FUEL ECONOMY   JUST FOR FUN RACE!!!!! FUEL ECONOMY EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 11:59 am

I am hosting a just for fun race January 6th 2011 at 10PM Central Standard time.

Event info, do 100 laps around BLGP in ANY DEMO CAR (XRG, FBM, XFG) with NO pitstop.

The person to complete the MOST laps or the first to finish is the winner.

RULES

PIT- DQ
CRASHER-LIFE BAN FROM SERIES

basically the only 2 rules, hope to see you all there!

Discuss below
Back to top Go down
https://r4s2.board-directory.net
Franky

Franky

JUST FOR FUN RACE!!!!! FUEL ECONOMY Empty
PostSubject: Re: JUST FOR FUN RACE!!!!! FUEL ECONOMY   JUST FOR FUN RACE!!!!! FUEL ECONOMY EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:59 pm

I was just wandering what country that is in so that I can find out what time it is here

For some reason Central Standard Time will not tell me what time it is where I am

So I will be great full if you could say what country or state it is in so that I can find out what time it will be here and so that I can decide whether I can race or not.

I am kind of sure that I should be able to race on that day, but just want to make sure. If I don't have any work to do then I will surely be in that race Smile.

Sounds cool though, 100 laps without pit stop, will really need to make sure that I don't crash, spin and I don't ruin my tyres. I think my main worry is my tyres cause I destroy my tyres very quickly lol. I know I can drive smoother but that will just make me slower. So will need to work on my tyres if I want to be competitive.
Back to top Go down

JUST FOR FUN RACE!!!!! FUEL ECONOMY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R4S2 :: General Discussion :: Racer Talk-
Jump to: